Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Welcome to my first post!

Though not the most exciting of news, I would like to share with you an interesting event that is going to be taking place at the Seattle Public Library this Friday (Aug. 8th). The Sandbox Reading Series is going to be staging a reading of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf," one of my all time favorite plays. This is an interesting format for the play because it is a reading, not a dramatization. They stick very close to the original text and let the words speak for themselves. I've seen them perform many times before and I am never disappointed. Their respect and love of the book shows in every look, gesture and word.

The production starts at 7:30 - and is free!

And here concludes my first post... now to mess around with the colors and design!

No comments:

Post a Comment